Indah Zoe Dress
SAYCIA accepts returns for unworn merchandise in original condition, including affixed original tags. We reserve the right to verify the condition of any returned merchandise and reject or approve based on our assessment. We do not accept returns on sale or “final sale” items.
How To Return An Order
1. To initiate a return, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Return”. In the body of the email, explain the reason for returning the merchandise. Include the following:
• Order date
• Order number
• Item name and code
• Your mailing address
• Your mobile number
2. You will receive a confirmation email that your item is eligible for return if it meets the conditions outlined above. Once you receive this email, you may proceed to prepare your parcel for return.
Note that we will not be responsible for attempted returns made before we provide a confirmation email that the item is eligible for return.
3. Prepare your parcel in the original box with a copy of the invoice inside. Tape it closed securely. Ship using a tracked courier of your choice. All shipping costs and important taxes are the responsibility of the customer.
Send us the tracking information once your parcel has been dispatched (you may reply to the return confirmation email we sent you).
4. Once we receive your return, we will assess the condition of the merchandise. If approved, a store credit will be issued within 5-7 business days.
5. Merchandise that has been worn or does not pass our return assessment will be returned to the customer at their expense.
Once you place an order with SAYCIA, we will process and prepare your order for shipment within 1-5 business days. A tracking number will be provided via email when your order is dispatched. Actual shipping time varies based on the customer’s location.
All import taxes that may be incurred upon parcel arrival and are the responsibility of the customer.
Use this text to share information about your store with your customers. Describe product, share announcements, or welcome customers to your store.